Monday, November 23, 2009

$howers of Bliss



Blissful are the moments ...... 

when a child smiles at me,

when the little drops of rain fall on me,

when i go back home,

when i talk to the one I deeply love,

when mum pampers me over the phone,

when class suddenly gets cancelled,

when I help someone who' s in need,

when I get the compliment for the way i carry myself,

when I miss my chaddi- buddys,

when she smiles,

when I bow my head to almighty,

Heavenly is the feeling when we marry the one we love...

There are so many moments when we are happy, but the moments go unnoticed... but those moments are utterly joyous.. LIVE IT..

A heart dies when it is not able to share its feelings.. but a heart kills itself when another heart doesnt understand its feelings...( P.S.- i know this is random.. but i wanted to mention this..) 

3 comments:

  1. very true...the feelings for these moments cannot be defined in words....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oho!!!!!!
    u have conveyed deepest of feelings in such simple words!!!!!
    nice work!
    nice blog!
    just keep it flowing and keep it active!!!!!
    ciao!!!!!
    LoVe PeAcE!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete