Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Who is she??


Who is she,

Who gives me sleepless nights,

Who helps me overcome my doldrums,

Who paints my life with all the bright colours,

Who makes me strong to face the fakes,

Who showed me the other part of me,

Who makes me tune symphonic melodies,

Who becomes gay in my happiness, 

Who cries with my tears,

Who made me realize that mornings are so beautiful,

Who can walk with me in all the phases of life,

Who makes me foster my relations more,

Who accepted my friends as her own,

Who entwines my mind with various forms of art,

Who arouse me with every dream she shows,

Who made me fall in love with rains,

Who fills my life with love,

Who makes me realize the worth of money,

Who makes me as "us",

Who readily accepts me the way I am,

Who makes my dreams -a sense, 

Who loves me with all she can,

Who is she...??

2 comments:

  1. dude ur xpectations r really high...

    dis is real world and no such grl exist in real world ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. a nice one!!!!!!
    very cute!!!!!!!!!
    I know who is she!!!!!!
    ha ha ah!!!!!!!!!
    I have a poem called 'SHE WAS ME'
    remember?????
    ha ha !!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete